What is Free mover Programme?
Unlike the educational mobility programs with grant support, the Free Mover Program provides students with an opportunity to study as a Free Mover student (guest student) for one semester or one academic year by paying the tuition fees to both our University and their own universities.
Who can apply to Free Mover Programme?
Students who registered associate, undergraduate or graduate programmes at universities abroad and similarly, students who are registered associate, undergraduate or graduate programmes at Akdeniz University can benefit from the Free Mover Program.
How to Apply to Free Mover Programme?
Students who want to study within the scope of the Free Mover Program directly contact the Free Mover Program Coordinators of the universities to get information about the programs to be applied, required documents and application procedures.
Akdeniz University’s Free Mover Program Coordinator serves on the 6th floor of the International Relations Office of the Rectorate Building.
Free Mover Institution Coordinator: Lecturer Bahar Şahin
phone:+902422274400 (2827 Ext.)
What are the required documents?
–Free Mover Application Form
-Language Proficiency Document
- There is no obligation to have a bilateral cooperation protocol between the universities for the mobility which will take place within the scope of Free Mover.
- The university to be visited within the scope of Outgoing Student from our University must be recognized by the Council of Higher Education in Turkey.
- The time spent by the student as a Free Mover is included in the study period.
- The course load of the Free Mover Program student is determined according to the provisions of the relevant education-training and exam legislation of the university he is registered in.
- In the assessment of attendance, exam and success, the provisions of the relevant education and examination legislation of the higher education institution where he is studying as a Free Mover student are applied.
- Students fulfill all financial obligations (if any, tuition fee-contribution, etc.) for our University and the university they want to attend.
- Academic procedures (course selection, academic counseling, etc.) of incoming and outgoing students within the scope of the Free Mover Program are carried out by the Free Mover Department/Program Coordinators determined by the relevant Unit.
- Free Mover Program incoming/outgoing student applications are carried out by the Free Mover Institutional Coordinator within the International Relations Office.
- In the Free Mover program, students pay for passport, visa, accommodation, travel expenses and travel/health insurance etc. They are responsible for the transactions and the follow-up of these transactions.
- Within the scope of the Free Mover Program, students are not awarded diploma or degree. At the end of the semester/year, the transcript showing the courses taken within the scope of Free Mover is delivered by the relevant Unit, and the participation certificate is delivered by the Free Mover Institution Coordinator.
Son güncelleme : 30.12.2022 11:56:38